Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Buttons and Big City Lights

Right before my trip to Chicago for the holiday week, I received a great package filled with 4lbs of reclaimed and vintage buttons I bought on Ebay. I am so excited by the prospect of opening the bubble wrap and inspecting these amazing little treasures. Unfortunately it will have to wait until I get back to Vermont next week.

In the mean time I have been enjoying being around family and a more urban lifestyle. I have also been investigating possible venues for Posy Pins and stopped by a few today. If you are in Chicago and get up north to Evanston, check out:

Asinimali: A great off beat women's clothing and accessory store. I always love to go there when I am visiting family...unfortunately their website is still under construction.

Tink Tinks: Great store for the new modern mom, or any one who likes shopping for cool baby goods.

Lollie: One of the Chicago area's finest little children' s boutiques, lucky for me it is just down the street from my favorite Evanston pet store Thee Fish Bowl and the Blind Faith Cafe.

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving

No comments: