Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Ideas

I have been spending a lot of time thinking about how Posy Pins could evolve into other wearable objects. New ideas are on the drawing board, and I am excited to dust off all of the metal working tools that have been out of use for 4+ years. I'm very excited about the process of making these little wearable objects again, and amazingly unaffected by putting them out into the world. Age does have a way of calming the nerves and it also helps that people really seem to love them. I'm having a great time making these little pins, and am so glad people are smiling.

On another note, thanks America

1 comment:

kerin rose said...

go Kristen go!...I believe that 'artistic play' is indeed the path....think about what made you want to be an artist in the first place!