Thursday, February 4, 2010

Posy Pins to the World


A friend of mine and I talk sometimes about the PP Empire....that is the Posy Pins Empire. Its funny how those conversations spark a curiosity about how these sweet little flower pins could evolve and just how they might make their way into the world. That little spark of curiosity gets me pretty fired up I must admit and these conversations generally end in my declaration "Posy Pins to the World".

I love Posy Pins, when I make them I giggle, I smile and think "wow now that one is really cute", "ohh that one is much better that I expected"..... "Ohhh now that one I have to keep"..... it gets a little silly after a while. When I package them up and get them ready to send out, I look at each one and think "gotta love that".

I know why I love Posy Pins.... tell me why you love them and I'll put your name in the Pick a Posy hat....if you have the luck of the draw I send you a pack o' posies!

2 comments:

Ann Hartley said...

if I answer again do I get put in the hat again?? Ha! I love posy pins because it gives my daughter and I something in common and I love that it is a pretty way to keep my hair out of my face...PP to the world!

Unknown said...

So flipping cute! Let me know what I can do to help!
Dawn